Thursday 10 March 2016

Best Amroha Aseel Pictures

Hello friends. Welcome to this website. I have started this blog to share my passion for Aseels (or Asils) with all you. I will share the information to the best of my knowledge. But if you think I am mistaken about something, please do let me and everyone else know through the comments section below.

In the first post, I would like to share some pictures of the beautiful Amroha Aseel. The Aseel breeders have different opinions about what is a pure Amroha. No two breeders would ever agree on the points a pure Amroha should or should not have. Having said that, I will still go ahead and share these. Now this will be upto you to confirm if these are Amroha Aseels or not. Please do share your precious opinions through the comment section below.

Without any further ado, here are a few pictures of the Amroha Aseel:

amroha aseel

amroha aseel

amroha aseel

amroha aseel
We will share more pictures of the lovely and elegant Amroha Aseels. Keep visiting this website often for more interesting stuff related to Aseels.

9 comments:

  1. Hi can u please tell us about any history u know about these and what type of aseel is Amroha any specific quality it has and where or who actually started or Capet these aseel in Asia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good birds but 100% amrorah is not used for fighting purpose as it is a jungle fowl but crosses shows excellent results. No one claims the bird to be 100% but good strength shows its ability

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam,,mjhe pure amroha chahye jis bhi qeemat me ho agr koi bahi dena chahy to rabta kry..thnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friends me sohail abbas. Amroha aseel is just a royal clas breed and is the sign of beauty in aseel. I also a lover of amroha aseel but did not find a pure amroha. If some one wants to sail please cntect me
    Thanx 03017509501

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friends me sohail abbas. Amroha aseel is just a royal clas breed and is the sign of beauty in aseel. I also a lover of amroha aseel but did not find a pure amroha. If some one wants to sail please cntect me
    Thanx 03017509501

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asalaamoalaikum
    I need Amroha
    Kindly contact me at numbers given below
    0313-1118111
    0333-5042539

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asalaamoalaikum
    I need Amroha
    Kindly contact me at numbers given below
    0331-5333691
    in Islamabad

    Reply thanks munaseb qimat ma .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have amroha aseel female
      Location Karachi
      If u r interested then whats app me
      0314-2100069

      Delete
  8. I have amroha aseel female
    Location Karachi
    If u r interested then whats app me
    0314-2100069

    ReplyDelete